Getting pulled over for a DUI can be a very scary experience. In our recent articles, we’ve explained exactly what to expect when you get pulled over and how you can avoid being convicted when the officer approaches your window. If you want some more information, be sure to check out the resources below.
- Want to know more about how you can refuse a breathalyzer test? This eHow article will show you how.
- This online blood-alcohol content calculator will help you decide how much the alcohol you have consumed has impaired your driving abilities, allowing you to avoid DUI in the future.
- This article from Legal Lad provides you with more information for the process of getting pulled over for a DUI.
- Anything you ever wanted to know about DUI’s can be found at DUIConvictions.org.
- When you’re convicted of a DUI, your insurance rates will undoubtedly be affected. This article will tell you how yours can be affected in the event of your conviction.