Sometimes, needing a DUI lawyer just can’t be avoided, which is why the Law Offices of Paul Robinson is here to help. Check out these handy resources for dealing with DUI’s.
- If you find yourself being falsely accused of a DUI, this article will give you some extra help when deciding what steps to take.
- Not sure how to be a good designated driver? This article will give you the advice you seek.
- Encounters with policeman can be frustrating and intimidating when you’re being accused of a crime you didn’t commit. For more information, check out flexyourrights.org.
- For those nights when you are the designated driver, the tips in this eHow article will help you stay sober.
- Part of driving safe when you drink is knowing your blood alcohol content. This online blood alcohol content reader will keep you and other drivers safe on Friday nights.