Have you been arrested for or convicted with a DWI? Wondering if you should hire a DUI defense lawyer before appealing your case? If you are interested in more information on what to do when you are pulled over or arrested for DUI, then check out some of these great resources.
- Did you know that in order to be convicted of a DWI offense, you only need to blow a 0.07 BAC? Learn more about Maryland DUI and DWI regulations with this article from DMV.com.
- Appealing a DUI citation? Part of a successful defense strategy is knowing the law. Check out this article from 101DUIAttorney.com for tips on when to hire a DUI lawyer.
- True or False: During a traffic stop, a police officer has the right to search your vehicle? Find out with this article from Auto.HowStuffWorks.com.
- This article from Autos.Aol.com provides actual Police tips on what to do if you get pulled over.
- You don’t want to lie to the police, so what do you say when they ask you if you were drinking or why you were pulled over? Learn how to talk to a cop when you’re pulled over with this article from eHow.com.